Chronos offers training covering all aspects of GNSS:
- Theory of operation, satellite constellations and ground based support systems
- Receiver technology and ancillary hardware
- Techniques and tools for GNSS system design, installation and commissioning
- Best practices, common pitfalls and errors
- Diagnosis and solutions to GNSS issues
The course can be either a one day 'fundamentals' format or a tailored “MasterClass” format where a number of additional optional modules are selected by customers and delivered in addition to the fundamental modules.